September 25, 2019 – Jackson, WI – Kettle Moraine Lutheran High School in Jackson is prepping for 2019 Homecoming week.
We would love to pack the stands with Charger GREEN during our 2019 Homecoming week!
- Wednesday or Thursday, October 2 or 3 (Date & Time TBD)
- We wish our girls golf team well as they participate in their Regional Match AWAY at the Ives Golf Course.
- Friday, October 4
- 4:00 PM – Varsity soccer welcomes Lake Country Lutheran for their homecoming match at HOME.
- ~ 5:30 PM – After the soccer game on Friday, stop by our CHARGER GRILL to enjoy a tasty meal, or plan to tailgate to continue the fun before the football game!
- 7:00 PM – Football hosts Plymouth at HOME. During half-time of the game, our homecoming court will be announced along with this year’s homecoming king and queen. We would also love to fill the field with KML alumni at the football half!
All these KML Homecoming Week home events are also our KML Schools Nights. Grade School students get free admission! Future Chargers, we hope to see you at these events helping us cheer on YOUR Chargers!!!
Save these dates for a fun night at KML – be loud, be proud and cheer on YOUR Chargers during an exciting Homecoming Week!
Empowered by God’s Word, Kettle Moraine Lutheran High School educates, encourages, and equips God’s people for life and for eternity.