March 3, 2021 – West Bend, WI – City of West Bend residents:
I am the correct choice to represent you in District 4 on the West Bend city council. I am a lifelong resident, have raised my family here and truly care about this City.
I consider myself unique as I tend to be middle of the road, I have principles and beliefs but I am always able to look at all sides of an issue and make an informed decision. I have always and will continue to work with people from varying political backgrounds.
Having served 5 years on your city council I also bring knowledge of city operations, staff, and priorities. I have been instrumental in having the Highway G sidewalk installed, resolving the Glen Ivy sanitary sewer issue, and many other projects along the way.
Over the 5 years served I have and will continue to answer every call and email I receive, it may not be the answer you desire, but it will be answered.
We have some extremely tough decisions in the very near future regarding T.I.D. projects, street repairs, Fire Department staffing and overall staff retention. I look forward to tackling each of those issues and making informed choices that benefit the residents of West Bend.
If you have questions or concerns please feel free to call or text me at 262-808-6675 or you can email me at [email protected]
Disclaimer: Opinions and letters published in https://www.washingtoncountyinsider.com are not necessarily the views of the Editor, or Publisher. The https://www.washingtoncountyinsider.com reserves the right to edit or omit copy, in accordance with newspaper policies. Letters to the Editor must be attributed with a name, address and contact phone number – names and town of origin will be printed, or may be withheld at the Editor’s discretion. During the course of any election campaign, letters to the editor dealing with election issues or similar material must contain the author’s name and street address (not PO Box) for publication.
Please also note:
WCI COMMENTING RULES OF ETIQUETTE: While open and honest debate is encouraged here, Washington County Insider asks that you comply with the following rules for posting. Those who do not comply will have their posts removed and may result in being banned from commenting.
Washington County Insider will not publish comments that:
- Are considered likely to provoke, attack or offend others. This is known as “trolling.” Trollers know when they are trolling, and so do we. *See definition of “troll” below. If you notice a few consistent blog trolls disappear, you’ll know why.
- Are sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable.
- Contains inappropriate or vulgar language that is likely to offend.
- Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court.
- Advertise products or services for profit.
- Are seen to impersonate someone else.
- Repeatedly post the same or similar messages (‘spam’)
- Include personal contact details such as telephone numbers and postal or email addresses.
- Include a link or photo that has not been approved by the editor prior to posting.
- Are considered campaigning. See also “trolling” above.
- Are unrelated to the topic.
- Just because your comment doesn’t show up right away doesn’t mean you’re being censored. When you post a comment it must first go through our filtering software. If it fails, your comment goes into a queue for manual approval.
- Just because a comment or advertisement is on the site, doesn’t mean WCI endorses it.
- The above rules are not intended to stop criticism or dissenters, but rather to stop those who are incapable of participating in a civilized manner.
*Trolling: a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readrs into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion, often for the troll’s amusement. (source: Wikipedia)