The Washington County No Reliever Route Committee is sponsoring an informational meeting at 7 p.m. Thursday at the Town of Hartford hall.
SPECIAL INFORMATIONAL MEETING
SPONSORED BY THE WASHINGTON COUNTY NO RELIEVER ROUTE
WHERE: TOWN OF HARTFORD 3360 HWY K, HARTFORD WI
WHEN: SEPTEMBER 8, 2016 AT 7:00 P.M.
The Washington County No Reliever Route Committee is sponsoring an informational meeting at the Town of Hartford town hall on Thursday September 8, 2016 at 7:00 P.M. to discuss the following items:
1. Review the outcome of the August 24 Public Works meeting.
2. Independent Truck Safety Review.
3. GPS Problem.
4. Citizen’s interested in joining the NO Reliever Route Committee.
5. Creating a Phone List for Call out to County Board meetings.
6. Volunteers for studies and door to door handouts.
7. Website Review (www.NoRelieverRoute.weebly.com)
These are just the main items on the agenda, please attend the meeting to get your questions answered by the members of the committee.
If you are concerned about where your tax dollars may be spent, attend this meeting.
It is possible a quorum of members of governmental bodies of the Town Of Hartford may be attending this meeting. No action will be taken by any governmental body at this meeting. This notice is given to avoid violating the Open Meeting Law.
Dated this 5th day of September 2016. Marvin Justman – Clerk